Client: Monmouthshire Building Society
Date: 23rd May 2019
Duration: 6 weeks
Location: Newport Flagship Branch
Sector: Building Society
Monmouthshire Building Society was founded as a mutual building society over 150 years ago.
The society offers a variety of mortgage and savings products, along with a range of services, including; insurance, financial planning, legal services and funeral plans.
The principle contractor, D&G Office Interiors appointed Ayjay Group to provide the mechanical and electrical element of the project. Through them, CB Refrigeration Ltd were contracted to provide the air conditioning installation and refit. This involved removing all existing air conditioning systems and installing new replacements.
The Newport flagship branch was stripped back to its shell, with a more functional and modern space created. CB Refrigeration Ltd worked collaboratively with all the contractors involved, to provide an air conditioning solution that fell inline with the required specification.
- The Newport branch needed a complete refit of offices and open plan areas. New air conditioning systems were required to suit the new spaces.
- Combination of fresh air duct work and centralised air conditioning and control.
- Highly efficient air conditioning system serving the building.
- Simple and succinct control and management.
- Comfortable and conditioned spaces throughout open plan and office areas.
- Installation of new air conditioning systems supplied by Mitsubishi Electric.
- Refurbished and commissioned ventilation system.
- Centralised control for all areas.
Why Use Us?
- We offer tailored solutions, bespoke to the customer.
- We make sure each of our customer’s projects are of quality and to the highest level of service.